- Lashings olive oil
- 3 -5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 tsp dried chilli flakes, plus extra to serve
- 1 x 800g (or 2 x 400g) whole white fish (such as bream or snapper), cleaned, scaled
- 2 cups (500ml) light fish stock or water/ white wine
- A handful of small black olives
- A couple of tea spoons of salted capers, rinsed
- A few anchovies
- Lashing of basil leaves
- Lashing of flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 lemon, quartered, to serve
Pop the whole fish into one of our fabulous Baking Dishes. Cover with all of the ingredients and cook until the flesh changes texture. Cover the cooked fish with the fresh herbs and serve directly onto the table with steamed greens and fresh lemon! Yum!
Shantanu Starick our wonderful photographer has just embarked on a amazing new project, the Pixle Trade. As a professional photographer, he is planning on travelling the globe by way of trade. He was recently in town and we took part in a trade, check it out on his website and look out for some of his shots on the E&W website in the coming months.
Are you enjoying the Olympics? Get comfortable supporting Australia with one of our Everingham & Watson Australia flag cushions! Only $45