We just got these stunning primary coloured paring knives in. These little beauties are made in France by Opinel.
In 1890, Joseph Opinel founded his company based on three core values: simplicity, reliability and efficiency. These days, not much has changed.
- Each blade is made from the finest quality, corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- The blades are sharpened by hand before they leave the Opinel factory.
- Varnished wooden handles are dishwasher friendly.
- Each handle is a different primary colour
- Presented as a set of four knives in an Opinel gift box.
Gorgeous, useful and fun!